Echofade acoustic panelling is manufactured from 18mm MDF panels on a newly installed, state of the art, CNC machine. The panels are beautifully complimented by a solid timber framing at all edges and abutments.
Installation and Product Details
The Echofade Acoustic Panelling System is installed by following the simple and effective installation system detailed below:
- 69mm x 44mm solid timber framework system is fixed directly to the wall
- 40mm acoustic foam is placed between timber framework spaced at 600mm centres approx
- A black acoustic cloth is located behind the 18mm MDF panels to hide the timber framework and the acoustic foam
- The panels are then secret fixed using an aluminium trim which slots in to the edge of the routered panels ensuring line and level as shown below
Echofade Acoustic Wall Panelling is available as two types….
Echofade Perforated Panels
Perforated Panels: Type A
– 16mm centres or Type B
– 32mm centres.
The larger the number of perforations or open area, the higher the level of acoustic absorption offered.
Echofade Slotted Panels
Slotted Panels: Type C
– 16mm centres or Type D
– 32mm centres.
Slotted panels generally provide for a greater open area therefore offer higher levels of acoustic absorption. Panels can be supplied either in a horizontal or vertical alignment.
A selection of Finishes…
Acoustic Joinery offers a wide of finishes for Echofade acoustic panelling:
Real Timber Veneer
High Quality Commercial Board through to Book Matched selected grade boards can be provided in a range of finishes which include – European Oak, Ash, Beech, American Black Walnut, or a wide range of alternative options.
Laminate & Melamine
Where consistency and durability is required we are able to offer a wide range of laminates and melamines ranging from timber effect, plain colours, or even metal finishes.
To comply with fire strategy, panels can be manufactured from fire rated materials or can be finished with:
- Class 0 (Euroclass B) Fire treatment
- Class 1 (Euroclass C) Fire treatment